DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit has a electrical power up energy down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow manage might be extra to circuit to manage the decent speed in the cylinder.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree from the tank just after the initial running of your energy unit.
six. Oil modifying is required following the original one hundred operation hours, afterwards once each 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a power up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve is often provided if expected. Also a strain compen sated flow control can be extra towards the circuit to control the descent velocity of the cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our product sales engineer to the distinctive pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean each of the hydraulic parts concerned before set up of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and free of charge of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The energy unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level from the tank after the original running in the energy unit.
6. Oil shifting is required just after the first 100 operation hours, afterwards after each 3000 hours.